September 9, 2007

old friends and puppies

Friday, randomly, Dan and I had an impromptu dinner at Northbank with Dierdre and Chris. Surprisingly, they had never actually been introduced! Well, Deeds and I spoke for about two hours about her two new puppies, which seems to be a recurring theme lately in my life. Just this morning I stumbled over to Posie Gets Cozy and found a wonderful picture of more puppies. Hmm...are puppies in our future? Hopefully, but not soon....
Unfortunately, I have found myself burried beneath a last minute scurry to begin and complete applications to a couple of schools that should have been started over a month ago. But a little scrambling, begging for official transcripts from registrars to be overnighted complete with forms filled out, and harassing references for hurried (but great) recommendations, was never beneath me, and I am lucky thus far to have people willing to comply. I am kind of shot-in-the-dark applying for acceptance to the Physician's Assistant Programs at Pacific University in Portland and also Medex Northwest in Seattle.

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

oh good lord, did i read that right? seattle? oh i can only hope...

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah for last minute apps! Good luck. And get a dog already! Hope your day was good, nice to read your blogging.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home