December 4, 2007

Blogging Troubles

Wow, I have jumped into the supposedly simple world of having a custom domain. It is not nearly as simple as all the help sites say it is. I have followed the rules to a T (whatever the heck that saying means) and still cannot get my blogger to be under my domain name. I am in dire need of person to person help. There's nothing like a little html in the middle of the day to really stir things up also. I have become overly concentrated on designing a site that is perfect for my needs and am so engrossed that I can think of little else. Its fun, I am learning a lot of stuff, but it is also frusterating and overwhelming at the same time! While learning all of this cools stuff I came across some really friendly helpful websites that you, reader, might like such as:


  1. The Switchboards

  2. Stumble Upon

  3. Beta Blogger for Dummies

  4. GoDaddy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home