June 28, 2007

We did it!


DSC07879
Originally uploaded by threadandscissors.

Well, the day has come and passed and I have been too overwhelmed to post much more than a picture here and there. The weather was gorgeous, couldn't have asked for better. I prepared flowers for the tables that we picked the day before in the morning while my dad messed around with his different guitars on the hill. It was perfect. A nap and then a whirlwind of ladies were doing hair and make-up and dressing me, feeding me, and making sure I had champagne with a cherry in it at all times. More pics to come, this post will have to be in batches....

1 Comments:

Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Congratulations! Your wedding looks like it was beautiful!

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home