November 7, 2006

beloved wedding tidbits


trees
Originally uploaded by threadandscissors.

Well, it is about 2:30 am, and I am in the living room being wide awake and unable to get back to my restful sleeping time. I awoke about a half an hour ago with my head absolutely spinning in circles over this whole wedding thing. Dan and I have to decide on all sorts of things in order to get hitched. When, where, who, how, and how much are all questions that seem to intermingle in my brain and overwhelm me in their interconnected dependence. How are we supposed to decide on music when we don't have a venue picked out? How are we supposed to pick a caterer if we don't know how many people are going to be there? How are we supposed to choose a venue if we don't know what the weather will do? How are we supposed to determine what the weather will do when we don't know what month we want to get married in? (this type of thinking can lead to three things: drinking heavily (if one is so inclined), the courthouse (with $25 for a marriage certificate), or down a simple little path called insanity. I think that I am moving toward the acceptance that insanity may be my chosen path.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home